gracecheung604 | write on time: You've Got to be kidding me...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You've Got to be kidding me...

A toaster for $429.95. It's available at Williams-Sonoma and it's the NEW Magimix Vision Toaster. So if you've got the old one, it's high time for an upgrade. Does it actually make the bread for you? It just toasts bread, right? How good can toast get? Does it butter itself? Does it feed you? I'm sorry but I don't think there is any bread of worthy of being toasted in a toaster that costs more than my Breville toaster oven.
My oven not only does a pretty decent job of toasting bread, it has also been known to reheat last night's pizzas and at least half a BBQ Duck and Roast Pork (on days where I go overboard), as well as making baked (not fried) chicken wings and dry ribs. And I've seen it on Amazon for $299.
But if you are buying the NEW Magimix, can I have your old one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...