gracecheung604 | write on time: Art Shopping

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Art Shopping

After lunching at Tropika, I went shopping for an art piece for over my couhc. It's been a long search, almost a year in my apartment and still no art! I saw lots of potential options, putting some on them here to see if they spark off something that makes me want to take them home. I did most of the shopping down on Granville, so Bombay and Urban Barn are where these can be found.


Worked up quite a thirst shopping, with the sun continuing to poke its head out. Headed over to Moxie's on Burrard, and had a few martinis and a few glasses of red vino. YUMMY...all shopping should end up with a few drinks. If you do it before, then you're in danger of buying something you might regret later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...