gracecheung604 | write on time: Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Woke up feeling a little better than yesterday, I guess it's a good thing I had dinner last night!
Got to work with hardly any traffic, and had a pretty productive morning. After the madness of yesterday, today seemed almost boring!
Lunch was a nice hot bowl of Duck Noodle Soup from Camay Wok at the food court downstairs. It wasn't as good as I remembered it, but then again...I have been pretty spoiled by Chinese food all weekend long!
Headed home after a little bit of overtime and had a crazy long drive home...sigh...you'd thing 604ers would be more accustomed to driving in the rain. And what's with people parking on the inside lane lately...*clapped* a little when I saw someone getting a ticket and another one getting towed. Somebody's has to teach those bozos a lesson!
Had a longish chat with a friend of mine, and at the end of the day...denial is not a river to some people, it's a way of life.
After last Tuesday's very interesting dinner with an ex-colleague from Cell City, I reconnected with another colleague from that era. She lives in HK now, and is the proud mom of a beautiful little girl. Can't believe the power of FB...not exactly a collision but enough of one to qualify for my WORLDS COLLIDE theme.
Decided not to turn the tv on (self-imposed ban), and was successful! But's it's almost 8 now...and my resolve is weakening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...