gracecheung604 | write on time: Frikking Finally Friday

Friday, November 06, 2009

Frikking Finally Friday

Work is crazy busy...didn't even take a break until 2pm. But, at least I managed to finish all my deadline-related issues, whew, and scored 1,000 ILR points while I was at it!
Am attending birthday party at Nu, but having drinks first at Earl's. Bumped into an old friend from my previous work...what a lovely surprise!
Ended up having dinner at Blue Water with my pal, and had a Vesper there too. Yummy food and yummy drinks!
Headed home and just chilled. Whenever I think I am going to have a boring night, a surprise visitor drops by! Again, good talks and good times. Good thing it's Saturday tomorrow...brunch with MOMMY at Yew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...