gracecheung604 | write on time: Skating Sunday

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Skating Sunday

Slept in, woke up around 11 and was fully recovered by about 3pm. Sure glad I didn’t have to drive on my twisted ankle all weekend.
But had to head over to pick up bff for a work event…knowing that there was no way I could actually partake in the skating portion of the event. We got lost trying to find the location, and drove all around Burnaby, until the thing practically jumped out at us. The biggest fear was running out of gas…
She came home with me and gave me a much-needed and very thorough manicure, all while we watched the American Music Awards from last week! What a great way to end an all-too-exciting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...