gracecheung604 | write on time: Shopping Saturday

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Shopping Saturday

Headed out for brunch with my mommy (yes, I picked her up since she refuses to drive downtown) at Yew. It was a fabulous time, without my stepdad, we caught up on what I've been doing the past few weeks. She's surprised, happy and shocked. Surprise that I've been out so much! Happy that work is going well for me. And shocked that I enjoy my independence! Haha..like mother like daughter. She's been independent for as long as I've known her, my hero, my mentor, always.
Headed to Holt's and found out more about their Private Shopping Party on Tuesday...you know where I'll be. Now, if I can find a sugar daddy to go with me, I'd be all set, haha.
Napped for a bit after I got home. Had to rest up for dinner and a movie...
Cactus Club's dry ribs and tuna tataki...It's the type of meal that allows you to save room for popcorn!
The Fourth Kind...sigh...3:33...if I ever wake up in the middle of the night (as I often do) and the clock shows that...creepy.
Looking forward to VSO tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...