gracecheung604 | write on time: Tasty Tuesday

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

Okay - so back to my 8-4 regular shift and I don't like it one bit! I miss my 6-2 where I get to leave at 2! Saw the clock ticking past 3 and really wondered why the heck I was still at the office. So, proposed and got approval for 7.30-3.30 shift…this I can live with! Dinner tonight at the Poor Italian...new place on Rupert and 1st, have totally been looking forward to it! Dying try either their risotto or other pasta...funghi...yum. Also got their antipasto platter, along with beef carpaccio. The platter had anchovies and smoked salmon...so good! Must go back and have their rack of lamb, which was amazing according to my stepdad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...