gracecheung604 | write on time: Sumptious Sutton Sunday

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sumptious Sutton Sunday

Had a fabulous brunch today with my parents at Fleuri in Sutton Place Hotel. A nice buffet with egg white omelettes, yummy smoked salmon, dimsum, crispy bacon, Caesar salad, shrimp cocktail, watermelon, pineapple and honeydew…oh my! Went to Oakridge afterwards to see if I could find a new duvet. It has been a little cold at night and I thought I would treat myself to a new fluffy blanket. But alas, it was not meant to be. Will have to keep searching for now.
Stayed home to watch the Oscars with a friend. We didn’t even finish a bottle of vino…but two cans of Coke Zero though. Did an awesome cold cut plate…elk and wild boar sausage, prosciutto, camembert, medium aged gouda and a fresh warm baguette…alongside a fantastic seafood antipasto…that’s how you cope with the long Oscar speeches. Very happy that Sandra Bullock won…her victory speech…legendary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...