gracecheung604 | write on time: Slurping Pho on Sunday

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Slurping Pho on Sunday

Thai Son Vietnamese (Broadway) on UrbanspoonIt was my last official cheat day of Lent so I decided to satisfy my pho craving. Headed out with a friend to Thai Son near Broadway and Main. They were one of the few places that allowed you to get your rare beef on the side. Unfortunately, they don’t do this anymore. The noodles were okay, but the service was horrendous. We ordered an Ice Coffee that never came, and then the grossest thing…on the way to the bathroom ---> my friend saw a pigeon walking around in the kitchen. Yes, a pigeon! I doubted him when he first said it, but when we went outside after lunch, we noticed an inordinate amount of pigeons flying and hovering around. Gross. I won’t ever go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...