gracecheung604 | write on time: Sprung Monday

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sprung Monday

Despite having sprung forward yesterday, a very lazy Sunday, my body wasn't cooperating this morning when tried to wake up and head to the gym. My eyes saw 5:45, but my brain said "Noooeffingwayareyougettingupnow!" And since my body follows my brain (most of the time), I stayed in bed and felt guilty for the rest of the day.
Things didn't improve when I got to work and after less than an hour at my desk, we experienced a nationwide server meltdown. I used the downtime to clean my desk, file my files, unclutter my drawers...I think I actually twiddled my thumbs for a few minutes too. And true to Murphy's Law, the computers came back online about 20 minutes before I had to leave.
Just enough time for me to book some vacation time for Maui in May. Good thing too because the tickets were booked this morning. :)
Shopping trip to Costco planned for after work - on my list: prawns, romaine and eggs. And since my trip is booked, this is pretty much all I get to eat for a while. Got to look good for Maui...right?
Dinner at Boston Pizza with two handsome fellas again...and this time, the littler one got the spaghetti and meatballs that the bigger one promised last time. Cute little monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...