gracecheung604 | write on time: Wicked Wednesday

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wicked Wednesday

Worked at reception again this morning...ugh...it's tiring putting on a happy face when you're less than happy. Oh well, it's my cross to bear. Headed out for lunch at Urban Sushi unexpectedly since my BFFQP was in the neighbourhood. A guilt free lunch with yummy sushi for me and her, and mashed carrots for her little guy.
Had plans to meet up with another friend for dinner, and we did the tried and true Cactus Club...with a bottle of Blasted Church - yum!
Also had a long chat with a friend from eons ago...turns out he has two kids - that was kind of a shocker...live and learn, my friends, live and learn...
Ran out of smokes at the end of the night and had to call in reinforcements...mmm...I feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...