gracecheung604 | write on time: Finally Friday

Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally Friday

Had a rough night's sleep last night and woke up needing grease. Got my usual #2 from McDonalds and munched away while busily working away. Got the nicest Thank You again from my boss's boss this morning, thanking the team for allowing him to go to Europe for a month long vacay, because he knew the department was in such good hands. Awww...warm fuzzies all around!
Came home today to let the Telus man in to fix my tv, and lo and behold, less than 30mins later, I'm hooked UP! He gave me a new pvr, new modem and a new remote. I feel SO special. Stayed home and chilled but realized I had no food in the house. Rather than head out to grocery shop, I walked over to the Quizno's by my place and got a Beef, Bacon and Cheddar torpedo...yum. Asked the girl to cut it into thirds, and only had a third so far...but definitely eyeing the other two thirds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...