gracecheung604 | write on time: Fun with work Friday

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun with work Friday

Woke up late this morning...very late…should have been at work already and I was just getting out of bed! I got to work and indulged in a BELT from Tim’s…and I wonder why I’m gaining weight, haha. However, I have to say that it was good, and the cool thing is, both the Sausage and Egg Muffin from McD’s and the BELT are identical in calories. The only difference is the hash brown, the Tim’s is lower calories (and less tasty) than the McD’s one. Grease is good in its own way.
There was a work barbecue for a small group of us, and I somehow became a designated driver…driving two guys from work there and them and another girl back. Surprisingly enough, none of them feared my driving nor were they backseat drivers. The party was fun, and it was nice to see everyone outside of the workplace. There was one guy there that I actually didn’t recognize…that remained a secret for all of 5 minutes after I asked someone who he was. Hey, if you usually see someone in a suit, and they show up in a baseball cap, you just don’t make that connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...