gracecheung604 | write on time: Silent Sundays

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Silent Sundays


Stayed in all day and watched HGTV until it repeated.
Think I got bed sores from sitting so long.
Spent all day stewing about something that was bothering me - alot.
Had soup for lunch...and thought about it.
Ate some ribeye...and thought about it.
Played DS...and thought about it.
Ate some wings...and thought about it.
Had some wine...and thought about it.
Went to get more wine...and got away from it for a bit.
Had some more wine...and thought about it.

Decided that I couldn't be alone in my thinking...so I updated my FB status with my anti-FB-updating view. Turned off the computer and readied myself for my judgment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...