gracecheung604 | write on time: Witty Wednesday

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Witty Wednesday

Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.
She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me ... the whole world hates me!"
Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."

Since my beloved sister is leaving this Friday to return to Vancouver, our family decided to have another last big bash in her honour. We went to Red Star for a yummy banquet, which left me way to full for way to long! I was dreading going, but decided that I moved back to Vancouver for my family, and for better or worse, here they are, all of them!! Found myself enjoying dinner as well as the company of my cousins, but definitely also feel very “on”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...