gracecheung604 | write on time: Thoughtful Thursday

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

BBM - a curse and a blessing. Realized that technology is a double-edged sword.
Dinner tonight at the #1 restaurant in Canada as voted on by enRoute magazine - Cibo! On my way down to the restaurant, saw a strangely familiar car. Twas someone I haven't seen in over a week...but there they were. Good thing I wasn't spotted!
Dinner was amazing...started off with champagne and two amazing appetizers. Gnocchi with ox tail and Spaghetti and clams. Got some freebies...
the rabbit ravioli and a chicken liver pate...I love rabbits (as a pet, so I abstained), but devoured the pate. My main course was Ox Hearts on a bed of lentils, and my stepdad had the venison. My mom stayed true to her roots and had some roasted ling cod.
Dessert was Apple and Pear Fritters, but a little disappointing...and greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...