gracecheung604 | write on time: Thrilling Tuesday

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thrilling Tuesday

Went to work and realized halfway that I left my phone at home. Contemplated going home at lunch to get it, but then realized...i'm LIBERATED!
After work, I went to Joey's to hold a table of 18. Managed to drag another co-worker with me, because I really don't want to be the weird girl that holds a whole row of seats at the theater by placing one tiny article of clothing on each chair!
After dinner (where there was Super Stoked Vodkas, Supersonic Gin and Tonics as well as Freight Trains - which I introduced to my co-workers), we went on a Haunted Trolley Tour.
Had the chicken souvlaki wrap again, but not until I had a tuna taco as well as some gyozas.
Had a good time at the morgue but the cemetary was a little disappointing. Good thing bff was there to hold my hand! Drove her home afterwards...it's the least I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...