gracecheung604 | write on time: Hot Pot Saturday

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hot Pot Saturday

Had brunch with my parents at White Spot today, after they delivered all my lights. It's going to be nice...about 1K worth of nice. I am looking forward to Wednesday, when the installer is booked to come.
Went downtown after brunch to go pick up my car... I was SO worried...to the point that I took two faresavers with me...in case the car was gone. But it's here!!! Whew!
Went home and headed to Future Shop...because I needed to get a webcam/mic for my new Skype account. Yes, I know I'm a little behind the times. But ended up with the MS LifeCam Show...it's so cool. Also picked up the new Professeor Layton game. I love it!
Had dinner at Landmark, complete with prawns, beef and liver. Went to Charm afterwards for a few freight trains...and bumped into a old friend, and his wife, also an old friend. Too bad she doesn't feel the same.
Went home after a great night out, but felt strangely empty. It's pretty much the story of my life.
My one victory...I was called someone's BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...