gracecheung604 | write on time: Manic Monday

Monday, October 19, 2009

Manic Monday

It was a busy day, just as I expected. I did lots, got more lots to do...but it's a good thing. Had lunch with work bff at The Keg...ordered the cheddar and mushroom burger with a salad. I think I ate a third. Saved the rest for dinner, but I am really against eating the same thing two meals in a row.
Went back to work afterwards, and was caught texting...oooops. Guy who caught me was off in Vegas all last week, so I'm just not used to being "watched". Will make note to self.
So after my usual Monday 416/905 call, I decided to make chili! It's weird, I know, but I just had to make it. I think I might not eat it, but just the cooking soothes me. I like being soothed, even though I am alone.
After Dinner: I made the chili, ate a little bit with a panini bread roll. It was good, since I added some broth from boiled jalepenos. Talk about spicy!
Slept fairly early after watching The Big Bang Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...