gracecheung604 | write on time: Finally Friday

Friday, October 02, 2009

Finally Friday

Sucks that we lost but glad that the season has started! Boss noticed that I was a little sniffly, so I left work just a bit early to get some rest. Headed over to Urban Fare thinking that I would get some sushi for dinner but every roll they had was a California Roll, with some sashimi on top. Didn't feel like picking out avocado from every piece. Maybe I will end up trying the sushi joint by my home instead. Well, either that or I will just have instant noodles. Just can't decide what I want yet.
Back to my trusted chicken wings, with yam noodles. It's my comfort food.
And then I've discovered vodka and crystal light...yum, ouch, yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...