gracecheung604 | write on time: Mundane Monday

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mundane Monday

Decided that I would make something hot and spicy for dinner! So had to go and get fixings for my Pad Thai. Found my old recipe from an old cookbook and proceeded to chop away.
Oh, and taped so many shows I don't think my PVR can hold it all! House! Heroes! Leno! At least I'll have something to watch over the weekend. Oh, and remember...Flash Forward is the new Fringe, though there's nothing wrong with the old Fringe!
Chatted on the phone again and all caught up on doggie news...like how the dogs have trained the master to walk.
Pad Thai was a success and it's nice to cook something that takes longer to make than eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...