gracecheung604 | write on time: Selling Sipping Saturday

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Selling Sipping Saturday

Have a little party in the evening today - a barbecue at a friend's house. Woke up early and went to Costco to get some fixings for my salad tonight. Also went to lunch at Fuji, where I had a negitoro roll, a tako sunomono,and also a mixed tempura. Went home and baked and made the salad. Prior to going to the BBQ, I sold my Nintendo DS today to a contact I met through Craigslist. We had paella, wings, pork satays and steak. My friend's new baby girl is so cute, and wow, so much hair! And they have a maid/nanny too, so it was all good. My contribution was a pasta salad and some banana chocolate muffins. They were a hit, not so much the salad, but the muffins were all gone by the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...