gracecheung604 | write on time: Financing Friday

Friday, May 22, 2009

Financing Friday

So, now that the offer is accepted, I now have to get my financing done. I had gotten a pre-approval rate before, but I really didn’t know the whole process. Thankfully, the realtor had a referral, and also a referral for a notary public. So it looks like the pieces are falling into place!!
Probably shouldn’t have gone out again tonight, but it’s the weekend, and it’s a LONG weekend! Had a drink at Cactus, and then headed home to go for dinner with my parents at L'artista. And the the place to party was just drinks, but why, oh why, did it have to be at Hapa again!? Oh well, at least we got comfier seats this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...