gracecheung604 | write on time: Sunny Sunday

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Despite what was supposed to be a rainy gloomy day, it turned out to be amazingly sunny! Didn't have much planned, except weekend afternoons are my only carb-edible days. I decided to go and have a nice bowl of pho. Boy was it yummy!
I relaxed (as you are supposed to on Sundays) and did not stress myself out over little things. Was planning on watching Wolverine, but laziness and sleepiness took over and I ended up staying home. But all was not lost.
I decided to bake! I made two batches of Banana Blueberry Almond muffins...haven't tried one yet, but they sure do LOOK good! haha.
I love anything that doesn't require lugging out the mixer to make the batter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...