gracecheung604 | write on time: Lent: Sleepy Sunday

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lent: Sleepy Sunday

So, Sundays are my cheat days, but I've been good. I had a cup of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup along with some garlic cheesed bread. Dinner was 1.5 salmon heads, grilled and salted. I know it sounds yukky, but the Japanese have it all the time! When meat is off the table, many other options become viable. It was good, just a sprinkle of salt and then popped into a 400 degree oven for 30 mins. Then broiled it skin side up for about 5 minutes so it got nice and crispy.
In preparation for my first day of work tomorrow, I showered at 9pm, and was in bed by 9:30. Unfortunately, the body and mind doesn't always obey, and I didn't really get to sleep until 11:30pm! Oh well, at least I was lying in bed, just reading and trying to sleep. There were moments when my heart was just racing, fearing the stress of tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...