gracecheung604 | write on time: Lent: Day 27

Friday, March 27, 2009

Lent: Day 27

Another birthday dinner tonight at Hapa Izakaya. My dear friend (whose husband I saw last night) was there. I decided that it would be a good time to ask her where her hubby was last night. Good thing (for him) that she knew exactly where he was, and also who he was with! Not sure what I would have done if he hadn't told her...would I have said anything? Should I have? Been there, done that, right guys? The party was alright, but with anything with a large group of people, food and drinks...the bill at the end of the night was a nightmare. Been there, done that too, right guys?
Despite all the tempting food that was at the table, only a few were actually meat, so I managed to hang onto my lent sacrifice during dinner. The tuna lettuce wrap is amazingly meat like! Unfortunately, after midnight, my energy and willpower waned and I ended up having a sausage bun from Anna's, purchased earlier in the day. At the time, the intention was that I would eat 'around' the sausage, but at 1am, who has that type of dexterity...haha. But since it was after midnight, I have decided to switch out my Sunday cheat day with Saturday! Hope it's all even in the eyes of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...