gracecheung604 | write on time: Saturday at Some Malls...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday at Some Malls...

Went to Crystal Mall to get some duck and roast pork for lunch. ALso grabbed an OLD SCHOOL rice cooker...only $19!

There was also a sale at Nood, where I picked up a magnetic board, some bathroom accessories, and a new duvet cover...all at 50% off! Love it! Oh, and scored free Bruno shirts too, since 94.5 (The Beat) was there. Mozied over to T&T and picked up some food for a bbq at a friend's place. His first time hosting, and it's supposed to be for UFC 100. Hmm... I'm not a fan, so I must just be there for the food. Once I got there, there was a girl that looked strangely familiar. Turns out she was a froshie back in the day when I was in a club at UBC...what a small world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...