gracecheung604 | write on time: Party Time!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Party Time!

So...did the Potato Skins, Spinach Dip and Hot Dogs today. Gave up on the Macho Nachos, Brownies and Mushroom Caps, but there were less people than expected, so it all worked out in the end. Got some help with the Wings and Ribs though...I have learned to delegate, yippee! And I also put some guests to work on the Spinach Dip, thanks QP!

The potato skins were awesome, but next time, I'll use a melon baller to actually scoop out the flesh, instead of a grapefruit spoon!
I did pretty well with the Oscar pool too, I actually got the Sound Editing and Sound Mixing categories right...haha.
Ended the night with my Chocolate Vanilla Cookies, and gave some dough out as a party favour. Better to share the joy than to add pounds to my a$$.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...