gracecheung604 | write on time: Grammy's and my Lack of Ambition

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Grammy's and my Lack of Ambition

Watching the Grammy's tonight with a bunch of chicken wings...no, I'm not referring to my friends.
I'm planning an Oscar party and decided that tonight would be a good time to test out some finger foods...saw an amazing recipe for Chicken Wing 3 Ways from chaos in the kitchen...
I will be attempting the Garlic Parmesan version...was going to attempt all three, but since I also did two loads of laundry...well, one wing is better than no wing. They turned out really well, but could have used a lot less butter, maybe about half the amount as stated in the recipe. The parsley was nice and light, and the garlic butter mixed so well with the parmesan...yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...