gracecheung604 | write on time: Day 1

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 1

Morning started off a little sluggish. Stayed up a little too late last night and woke up a little early today. Also had to contend with the problem of my leaking tire. Too much to process first thing in the morning.
Skipped my usual Americano, and got a tea misto instead. Long day at work, or so it seemed. I think the excitement of the CAN vs NOR game the night before, along with the martinis at Earls, sort of did me in.
Headed over to Irish House after work and just hung out there for a bit. Is it just me or do all these houses look like PNE Beer Gardens, except with nicer TVs? Got hungry and decided to head over to Earl's for a quick bite. Sad to say...despite it being Wing Wednesday, I was really happy with my tuna sliders! My new Lent favourite.
Caught a ride home, and had every intention of staying home. Alas, got a phone call from a friend and made my third visit to Earls in two days. Given 15 minutes to get ready, I think I did a pretty good job of drying my hair and getting dressed. But then I realized...my makeup bag is sitting pretty back at my office downtown. Ooops! Oh well, ended up going adn having a not-so-quick drink...Heartland...Got home around midnight and crashed (after an episode or two of Frasier).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...