gracecheung604 | write on time: Fnom Penh Friday

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fnom Penh Friday

So...I had to take a day off work (sick) today because I couldn't get any sleep last night. Going into the office today would have been pointless as I would still be struggling to breathe. I feel really bad, since I had a ton of stuff to do today, but I really needed it. I emailed my boss this morning...and mailed it to the wrong domain...further evidence of my lack of sleep.
Anyhoo, I was hungry and decided to go to Phnom Penh for some comfort food noodles...topped off with some chicken wings and sure to clear your sinuses Hot and Sour Soup...I think some Rare Beef might have gotten into my tummy too. Feeling all better and full now too! Shopped while in Chinatown for tomorrow's bbq - got some wings, ribs, and beef for sliders. It's gonna be awesome!
Came home and napped to get some well-needed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...