gracecheung604 | write on time: Day 3

Sunday, August 26, 1990

Day 3

Day Three
Weight: forgot to weigh myself! 
Woke up feeling great, it's a sunny day and I didn't have to work. Decided to head to the beach with two bottles of water and another Oatmeal Raisin Bar too. I brought along a Peanut Butter Crunch too for good measure. I had planned to be there for about four hours, who knows what hunger may strike?
I ended up finishing both bottles, one with my AM vitamins and another after sweating in the sun for two hours. And then it happened, I smelled somebody making hot dogs, and my keen sense of smell told me they had put mustard and ketchup on it. I don't even like lots of mustard on my hot dog, but man, that whiff made my tummy rumble. Out came the Oatmeal Raisin Bar, and half a bar later, I was satiated.
Home after a quick run of Safeway for some bean sprouts, broccoli and a grapefruit. Four hours of sun was great but it was time for to work. Checking emails, blogging and so on. No time to be hungry, but I did remember my PM vitamins!
Thinking about having some steamed broccoli for a crunch but who knows...

Day Three - continued
Weight: X-4
If you look at the weight loss above, a lot of that was attributed to sweating it out on the beach. So...after the work was done, I did break down and had some broccoli. However, un-steamed...I just chopped it all up, and dipped it into some oyster sauce. It's really a matter of mind over matter...I just imagined that I was having fries and ketchup. Yes, I have a strong imagination. I did have the half of Oatmeal Raisin bar for dessert. But shhhh....just so you know...actually, what I was really craving was the Porchetta Sandwich from Meat and Bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...