gracecheung604 | write on time: Another Monday

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Monday

Off to work again! Lots to do this week, since I was sick on Friday and need to catch up! Looking forward to my Lipton's Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch...definitely have to eat, since I am definitely going to the gym after!
Part II - okay, gym was good, did about 40 mins on the elliptical and the Ab Workout from P90X. Then succumbed to temptation and met up with friends who were at The Five Point (I think that's what it was called) watching the Flames/Blackhawks game. Had some wine, and they had a special of 3-4-2 appies. So I picked Tuna Bites, Korean Style Beef Short Ribs and 911 Hot Wings to share for hte table. Lots of yummy food for a bar...was quite impressed! First time I ventured out in the publick in my gym clothes too...twas weird. Don't think I'll do it again...I felt very short without my heels! :) Got home nice and early, about 7:30 and took a long hot shower. Also watched 24 with my mommy on the couch...very satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...