gracecheung604 | write on time: Wicked Wednesday

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wicked Wednesday


Downtown was crazy last nigth! It was insanity after the Canucks swept the Blues away into history!
Had a few drinks during the game and tons of Happy Hour Appys! Started with BC Roll ($3.25), California Roll ($3.25), Negitoro Roll ($3.25) and the Chopped Scallop Roll ($3.25). Followed with a dozen oysters ($12), 10 hot wings ($2.50)and Prawn Gyoza ($5.99). Pricing was insane! And boy, was I stuffed!! I think I'm just going to go get food from there everyday now!
Not feeling too good today, I think I'm going to have to take some medications...already took my Rapid Dissolve Claritin, had to use my inhaler a few times and feeling very nauseous. Did go down to the Rexall here and grabbed some Lipton Cup of Soups (Cream of Chicken is YUMMY!)
Have a manicure today after work followed by dinner at Provence Marinaside! Happy Birthday to my Mom!
And then bed...rest...water...rest...repeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...