gracecheung604 | write on time: Start Fresh and Spa Sunday

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Start Fresh and Spa Sunday

Finally my Signature Spa Massage at Spah Utopia is here! Heading down a little earlier to de-stress and to get my steam on. Appointment is at 1pm, so going to be there for 12:30. Lots of time to steam and catch up with QP. This is a nice long massage...75 mins, with Hot Stones, Relaxation, and a Hot Foot Massage too. I can't wait!
After the Spa, one of the restaurants I took my sister and clan to while they were in Vancouver, Chow, is having their Two-Year anniversary party - free food and "limited" free drinks. Actually, there was a whole little pig being roasted...gives new meaning to "swine" flu, haha.
I'm also going to make some changes this week...heading back to the gym tomorrow for one thing. And, staying on my diet is another thing. Definitely limiting my food intake starting on Monday. Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...