gracecheung604 | write on time: Tuesday in TO

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday in TO

Had a nice lunch with an ex-co-worker from my TO job. Went to our usual haunt, Restoran Malaysia. Food was good, but not as good as I remembered it. Perhaps I was remembering it through was my rose-flavoured palate.
Then it was back home to my doggies! Cuddled with them all day, and it’s true, they can really sleep all day. I actually took hourly photos of them asleep! So fluffy and cute.
I decided to cook dinner tonight, and made some crazy spicy pork chops…also had some of the jumbo shrimp from last night…I wasn’t going to make a side dish, since I am trying to stay away from carbs. But once I made the sauce for the chops, I realized how it really needed to be sitting on a bed of rice. So I quickly hauled out the rice cooker and made about a mug of rice for the two of us. Had to put the chops in the oven to keep them warm, and away from the devilish doggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...