gracecheung604 | write on time: Timely Thursday

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Timely Thursday

First time since I've started working that I actually woke up and washed my hair in the morning, before going into work. I was just too tired after dinner last night, and I also wanted to give my nails another few hours of hardening, before subjecting them to being waterlogged. I allowed myself an extra 30 minutes to get ready and it was perfect. Had time to dry my hair and everything! Don't think I'll be making a habit if it, but it's definitely nice to have the option.
Had another one of the Cream of Chicken soups today and crushed some Wisecrackers into it also. It gave the whole thing a much more fulfilling vibe.
Work is picking up again...more things to do now and more things to learn! It's getting exciting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...