gracecheung604 | write on time: Good Friday

Friday, April 02, 2010

Good Friday

It’s the start to the long weekend and I decided to kick it off with a workout. Despite my best intentions to get out of bed at 530 and drag myself to the gym, I found myself staying in bed for an extra hour just to enjoy the warmth. Just so hard to get out of a cozy bed when you don’t have to go to work. Eventually, I did work out and afterwards, I took a nice long hot shower, a luxury usually reserved only for Saturdays and Sundays. I fully planned on falling back into bed afterwards, but once your heart starts pumping, it’s pretty hard to just turn it off. So, I started cleaning instead. Swiffer, dusting, and laundry, oh my. What a good way to celebrate the Good Friday! Especially having Beard Papa after all of it was done…yummy whipped cream.
Dinner was a lowkey affair with a Organic Brown Rice and Veggie Soup from the Stock Market from Granville Island delivered by a friend earlier in the week. Threw in a few shrimp and it was a meal. Also munched on popcorn and a few potato rings. And dessert...hedgehog gelato from Mario's Gelato.
Had a friend over afterwards for Austin Powers movie night. Fuelled with red wine and Grey Goose…Oh behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...