gracecheung604 | write on time: Wing Wednesday

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wing Wednesday

Finally got to enjoy Earl's Wing Wednesday after an excruciatingly long absence during Lent. Not physically absent from Earls but I’m pretty sure I have exhausted all non-meat options from them. Followed that with an order of the Sicilian Pizza and my inner carnivore was pretty satisfied. And yes, I’m the Mayor of Earl’s Bridge Park now – woooo! Skipped dessert at the restaurant and opted for a sweet treat at home, along with a slightly spiked Coke Zero.
Also got great news from my accountant regarding my taxes. For the first time in a long time, I don’t owe the government a chunk of money, but rather, they owe me a hefty return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...