gracecheung604 | write on time: Fun Drinks and Bites at Tacofino

Thursday, November 05, 2020

Fun Drinks and Bites at Tacofino

A few weeks ago, after having a few drinks and bites at La Fabrique St George (post on that to come), the boy and I wandered around the area and found Tacofino. I have been to their Hastings location before (see post here) but this location was new for me. They were surprisingly not busy and we got a seat immediately. This was just a snack but so delicious that we will definitely be back for more. 

For the drinks, I chose the Habenero Mango ($11.50). I love it when my drinks have a hint of spice so this concoction made with cazadores blanco, aperol, mango puree, fresh lime, habanero bitters with freshly muddled cilantro was perfect. 

The other drink on the left is their Classic Lime Margarita ($11.50)with cazadores blanco, cointreau, fresh lime and agave. Oh, and if you're like me, ask them to make it spicy! 
So as mentioned, we had already eaten a bit earlier, we just got their Grilled Chicken Tacos ($8). The chicken had a soy marinade and then topped with a bit of tamarind mayo slaw then smothered with an edamame chimichurri. Bursting with flavour, this really hit the spot! I was surprised by how much chicken there was so it was really satisfying. Can't wait to go back for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...