gracecheung604 | write on time: BFF Wednesday

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BFF Wednesday

So tempted to sleep in today. Took a few Advils before sleeping last night to ensure that my cheek wouldn’t hurt me throughout the night. Dragged my butt to the gym and did my requisite cardio while watching Juno. I with they would make a sequel. Would love to see how June-bug and Bleeker end up. Worked as if it was Thursday, because tomorrow will be Friday since we are off work for tomorrow. Had no plans for dinner at home, so totally looking forward to vegging out. Besides, my cheek is still in pain from the dentist yesterday…bring on the Advil.
Came home after grabbing some salad ingredients (bean sprouts and red onions) and made my yummy spinach salad. Only change…instead of bacon being sprinkled on top, I used grilled shrimp. Seriously disappointing. I can’t wait until after Lent so that I can move into real protein!
Was just going to stay home, but then decided to meet up with my BFF since she was in town for a layover from Calgary to Hong Kong. It was so good to see her and I just love talking to her…about nothing and everything. Even though we don’t see each other much, I love her…and I miss her all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...