gracecheung604 | write on time: Wacky Wednesday @ Ikea!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Wacky Wednesday @ Ikea!

So, it’s Wacky Wednesday at Ikea…and being a new homeowner with not enough lighting, I decided to trek over there to see what the fuss is all about. Besides with my new shelves all done, I need some of those funky paper boxes to put on them.
The light I had my eye on was less than half price, only $40 but originally $90! I just hope it’s bright enough for my place. Considering I don’t have any overhead lights in the living area, anything would be an improvement. Also grabbed some candles and candle holders…haha, like I need more stuff! On my way home, headed to Safeway to grab TP and ended up with mini-drumsticks and pork ribs…pub night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...