gracecheung604 | write on time: Thai Salad Tuesday

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thai Salad Tuesday

First day @ work without my boss (since May) and it’s been busy! Lots to do and not enough time to do it. Walked to Impark @ West Cordova to day to get my parking pass for my new lot. Finally gave up Skytrain…well, as of Tuesday, August 4. It’s finally time to get away from the madness and heat of the Skytrain. It was disgustingly hot today on the way home, felt like I was walking into an oven.
If I had bought some cheese and bread from Urban Fare today, I could have made a grilled cheese on the way home. Super disgusting. Even the walk home was hot…despite a short skirt and flip flops, I felt like I was wearing jeans and a turtleneck.
Made my Thai Salad for dinner tonight with some pan-grilled prawns. The dressing was awesome but cutting veggies is boring and super hot under the halogen track lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...