gracecheung604 | write on time: Wandering Wednesday

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wandering Wednesday

Super busy again…I guess it’s because I’m my boss’s backup…but it’s a good thing. Got a Thank You card from my boss’s boss today…commenting on my willingness to pitch in, my eagerness to please as well as my sense of humor…what a treat and a fantastic way to start the day. I’m all warm and fuzzy!
Lunch today was fun – I wandered from work to my new parking spot as well as did some shopping. Alas, I didn’t buy anything, but it was fun to shop. Can’t wait til I have my car so I can buy the Krups water kettle that’s $30 off!
After work, I rushed like a madwoman to meet up with a friend visiting from London. Cactus Club, of course...it's close, it's cheap and it's close, haha. I miss London, so it was fun to hear about his experiences there.
Headed home after for another night alone. Better to have no company than bad company….

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...