gracecheung604 | write on time: Sunning on a Sunday

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunning on a Sunday

Woke up happy. Watched HGTV and was still happy. Was a little conflicted as to whether I should head to the beach or head out with the family. The dilemma was solved when my niece said she wanted to play tennis instead, since she’s starting tennis camp this week. Headed down to Spanish Banks to get some run…boy was it hot!
Made a few pit stops on the way to check out tiles, I’m thinking I could do something funky below my island area – to make that wall a little more attractive. Also, it’s starting to scuff, so I need to take care of that. Was going to head to the Flea Market to see if I can get my R4I card, but just didn’t see the point of paying to get in. Well, maybe if the plan was to stay for a bit, and not just run in and out. I think I got a tan on the WAY there, never mind the hour and a half I was roasting myself.
Dinner was half a corn on the cob with two little quails…I do love food on a small scale. Should have bought some extra for the rest of the week! Despite all effort to sleep early, I didn’t actually fall asleep until 3 in the morning. Think I fell asleep because I just had to, or else it would mean another all-nighter and then going to work very tired.
Tagging this entry as "wings" because quails have wings! I don't discriminate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...