gracecheung604 | write on time: Happy Birthday Canada!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Canada!

Went to Hon's for lunch because I was craving BBQ Duck - what a total disappointment! Noodles were okay, but the duck was all bones! And yes, I normally do enjoy bones, but come on, throw me a bone...haha, and maybe SOME meat with the bone?!
Was kind of a lame day, didn't do much. Went over to a friend's house for a bit, and lounged around the pool for a bit. However, seriously disgusted with my "back fat" so didn't really enjoy myself.
Oh, and I did go to Shoppers to buy my July bus pass - ooh, the excitement!
After dinner, I decided to build my dresser! It should be a two-person job, as the hardest part is the lifting up of it...so I had to stop midway, since my feeble attempt to lift it almost ended up with me splintering it.
Off to bed early then - work tomorrow. Felt like Sunday today, so tomorrow's gonna feel like Monday, great...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...