gracecheung604 | write on time: Dinner with Mom

Monday, February 16, 2009

Dinner with Mom

After a day at the gym and running errands, I decided it would be nice to celebrate Valentine`s Day (albeit belated) with my mom. It`s been a long time coming, quality time with my mom. We decided to head out for dinner, just us girls! My sister suggested Cactus Club, but my mom was just there yesterday. So we did the closest thing...Earl`s! It was nice to chat without having to repeat everything (with minor editing) in English for my stepdad. We had an awesome time, something we should do more often. We have dinners all the time, but not worrying about the cooking and cleaning, and having it out (instead of in) makes it more sophisticated somehow, and we had a really great conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...