gracecheung604 | write on time: AYCE Sushi

Friday, February 20, 2009

AYCE Sushi

So, instead of going to the gym as a good little girl, I decided to go for AYCE sushi. I love how they give you so little of everything. That way, you get so much variety! I got the smallest salmon cheek. I swear they should have thrown that fish back into the ocean, it must have been a baby.
Started planning the menu/recipe for my Oscar party and I'm completely overwhelmed. At least I have all day tomorrow to shop, chop and prep. I'm making all appies: wings, ribs, nachos, spinach dip, mushroom caps, potato skins, and sliders. And then for desserts, brownies, biscotti and my chocolate vanilla cookies. And if the mood strikes me, those banananana cupcakes too. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...