gracecheung604 | write on time: Back at the GYM

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back at the GYM

Finally got my a$$ back to the gym after almost a week-long hiatus. As a result, I'm 2 lbs heavier than my last weigh-in. I doubt it's strictly due to the lack of exercise. I think it might be the extra-large bowl of soup I had in the morning, or my extra-heavy running shoes.
Free Emoticon Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
And then, after 90mins of working out, I went for lunch with a friend of mine, who just delivered a bundle of baby-boy joy two months ago. We went to Earl's and had a fabulous meal and even better conversation. It's so nice to catch up with someone who "gets" you, isn't it? I'm so lucky to have true friends, where we can just pick up after 6 years of absence in Toronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...