gracecheung604 | write on time: Back at the Gym

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back at the Gym

So, I finally made my way to the gym today, despite all previous intentions of being lazy on Shrove Tuesday. However, I am glad I did, since I haven't been to the JCC since last Thursday. Something about working up a good sweat really makes you ready for the rest of the day. I surely will miss this ritual once I start work next week. Going to make a concerted effort to work out the rest of the week, to make up for the inevitable laziness that I will succumb to next week. Also, I've decided to give up meat for Lent, and anyone who knows me will know how difficult this truly will be. I've decided to elimimate anything with legs...thereby allowing myself fish, shellfish and hopefully prawns!! Are those feelers really feet? What about lobsters and crab? At least I can have sushi...stay tuned to see if I make it to Easter! I am gorging myself on all legged creatures today...I've had a BBQ Pork Bun, Roasted Quail, Pork and Watercress Soup. I might even have a Steamed Pork Meatloaf and a European Weiner later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...